Three designs for the Apple Watch, which will be available in April
In an interview with The Telegraph. , Mr Cook also confirmed the watch's battery will last the whole day, and will not take as long to charge as an iPhone.
The big event on 9 March will showcase the Apple Watch; and it will be launched to consumers in April. Cook, needless to say, is already wearing his new Apple Watch. He couldn't even contemplate living without it anymore, he says.
Some of the features of the Apple watch are likely to include:
1) The screen boasts all of the usual Apple interface
2) It will be correct to 50 milliseconds
3) One of the Apple Watch's great missions will be to harness new technology to help improve users' health
4) The watch is designed to be able to replace car keys
5) The Watch will be able to serve as a very usable credit card, courtesy of Apple Pay
6) Apple Watch will allow the filtering of message
7) And the best of all - The watch's battery life will last the whole day
So brace yourselves for the Apple Watch - you have been watching for long to come out.
Read more about Tim Cook's interview at The Telegraph
You may follow us on Twitter or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all latest Tech News and Solutions