Monday, May 27, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S3 Explodes While Owner was Asleep


It has been reported by a Reddit user Vizionx1208 that his Galaxy S3 exploded while he was sleeping.


In a number of photos shared by him,  one can see the burnt out S3.

The Redditor says that plugged the phone in to charge and gone to bed when he was "awoken by a loud noise and a weird squeaking sound."


He then saw his phone catching fire, filling the room with smoke and a foul smell. He was able to put it out by dumping a glass of water on it, but not before the phone allegedly grew hot enough to burn his mattress cover. The Redditor also writes that he got a small burn on his finger.

So be cautious - do not leave your plugged-in smartphone unattended.

( via Business Insider )
You may follow us on Twitter or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all latest Tech News and Solutions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More