The update comes from the US Cellular. US Cellular has released Android 5.0.1 software version G900R4VXU1BOC1 for the Galaxy S5.
It may be added that Lollipop 5.0 out rolled out for the Galaxy S5 in the United States in February.
To upgrade, you have to meet the following requirements:
- Your device has to be registered to a Google account
- Your device has to be connected to Wi-Fi to download the upgrade.
To get started follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to settings & select About Device
- From About Device select Software Update
- Select OK and follow the on screen prompts
Read more at US Cellular
You may follow us on Twitter or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all latest Tech News and Solutions