Monday, July 15, 2013

Apple to probe the death of Chinese woman from massive electric shock while answering a 'charging' iPhone 5

Ma Ailun died when she picked up her iPhone as it charged at home

It has been reported that Apple, the manufacturer of iPhones, has launched a probe to know how a 23 years old Chinese woman died of the electric shock while answering her iPhone.

Ma Ailun, a former flight attendant with China Southern Airlines, died in Xinjian, China. Family say she was answering her iPhone 5 at home while it was charging, when she collapsed. She was taken to hospital where she died.

Her brother, Yuelun, told Apple Daily that the family believe she died from an electric shock while answering a call and that the phone and its accessories have been handed over to the Chinese authorities.

Her sister then wrote on social networking site Weibo: 'I want to warn everyone else not to make phone calls when your mobile phone is recharging.'

Read more about it at: Mail Online

You may follow us on Twitter or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all latest Tech News and Solutions


Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More